Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD!

I can't believe I received this reward from JustYolie. I am super excited because this is my first blog award ever - YAHOO!!! Please stop by her blog, she is a very talented lady with many free files that she shares. Her blog can be found here.

This award does come with some rules.... (helping network everyone)...
...pass along to 6 other bloggers
...link your nominees within your post
...let your bloggers/followers know that you are passing
this award along to them by leaving a comment on their blog
...add a link to the blog of the person to whom you received this award
I would like to pass this award along to ....
Thanks for stopping by and taking in interest in my blog. Please be sure and also check out the other talented ladies blogs. Don't forget to give them some LOVE - we all need and like some love now and then!

3 comments:

Debra Bagato said...

Congrats Mel

prob21 said...

Mel,
I'm so honored with your award. Thx many many thx...even don't knowing if I deserve it.
Then I've left you a special gift on my blog also.
Pls take a look at:
http://scale-files.blogspot.com/

best,
paulo

Kate said...

Thank you Mel for the award! Your blog is amazing!! VERY impressive! Thanks again!