Sunday, February 28, 2010

Make The Cut - Easter Chick

Last weekend I got the new program Make The Cut and let me tell you, it is AWESOME!!!! It is so much more user friendly than Sure Cuts A Lot even though I love both programs, there are pros and cons to each. This is my very first detailed cut from the program and I hope you like him. A little chick just in time for your Easter projects! When I cut him I noticed I didn't do the grass real well but I have changed that in each of the files. The MTC file can be downloaded here and the SVG file can be downloaded here.

8 comments:

Chrissy C said...

He is super adorable! Thanks for sharing. I have both programs and still don't know how to create cut files....LOL! So I really appreciate people sharing!

JustYolie said...

OH MY GOSH! Nothing but CUTENESS!!

JustYolie said...

I left you a gift over at my blog!

Jun Bug House said...

So cute mel, thank you!
**U**
Nance

Carol's Crafts said...

What a cutie, Mel. Thank for sharing him with us.

Saskia said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Mar. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [01 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).