Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My son finally decided to take the boating course this summer. He didn't want to do it online (which I thought was easier) but instead chose to take a two day course that was a total of 8 hours long. In the long run I think it was better for him to be sitting in a classroom hearing all the material. No way he could have done it online because he would have had to read something - oh no! Anyways with his new certificate he is able to run the jet ski by himself now! The bad part of that is that we don't see our poor jet ski much anymore except for when he gets hungry! LOL Here is the two page layout I did to highlight this accomplishment of his! The second page photos turned out great considering I was very far away from him and don't have the best camera in the world.




No comments: