Monday, February 9, 2009

RIBBON ORGANIZATION!!! FINALLY

It took me forever to decide how to store my ribbons. I don't have a lot but I am starting to get a small collection and it was bothering me that I haven't gotten them organized yet. I love EVERYTHING organized - I am a little obsessive compulsive you could say! I was storing them in a plastic container and I hated having them on spools and always rooting around for the color I needed. Half the time I didn't even know what I already had. After looking online I saw a lady who came up with this idea (wish I could remember the site to give her credit) and I loved it and decided this would work for me. I have started to put the ribbons on cardboard sheets by color and then I will stick them in a basket and I will be able to see them easily and ALL of them without shuffling things around in a tub. I am so excited about this new organization idea. I am in the process of organizing some things for an upcoming four day crop weekend so that I can get the best out of my time there!
How they will look upright in a basket when I am finished! YEAH I can see all of them. I have a bunch more to wrap but this is going to be so worth it!

No comments: