Thursday, September 23, 2010

MISS YOU LADIES!

Since we moved and today was to be one of my weekends to be away with my scrapbooking buddies, I decided to go ahead and still scrapbook along with them. Although chatting on line with them and not being there in person is not the same, it certainly does feel good to be cropping again. On a positive note, it is much quieter here than there I am sure! ha, ha

Here is my latest layout that I just completed:



The SVG file can be downloaded here.

The MTC file can be downloaded here.

2 comments:

Chedder Fish said...

yeah, Beanie's here so we're all .........on the floor...... what happens in Cassville stays in Cassville.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.