Saturday, March 27, 2010

Card Challenge Day 27 - I'm Touched

Today's challenge at 365 cards required you to have at least 8 elements (not counting the cardstock or background paper). All those elements must overlap with at least two other elements! Here is what I used (sure hope I did this correctly):

1. Bunny paper piecing with inked edges
2. Heart brad for bunnies nose
3. Pearls on the Easter egg (3 rows)
4. Star brads on the wheels (2)
5. Rhinestones on the star brads (2)
6. String fiber on top of cart
7. Sand for the road the bunny cart is on
8. Grasses (3 rows)
9. Butterfly with stickles

Hopefully this shows a little more detail since my camera is taking horrible pictures lately!If you missed downloading the files for this bunny in the wagon, you can find them here in one of my earlier posts.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow!! That is a very detailed challenge. You did a great job. Your card is super cute.
Susan
itsmesusanp.blogspot.com

♥Jan♥ said...

How unique to make your egg decorations with pearls ! Such a cute idea. Love the fluffy grass too. I always enjoy seeing what you have done, Melanie. Have a great day !

jjcreations said...

Great card - I love that grass!!!