Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was so excited to make a pink girly layout this time. My daughter is a tom boy all the way but my niece pictured here is the total opposite! I have two svg files to share from this layout. The first is the scallop page that can be downloaded here and the second is the daisy that is in the second photo that can be downloaded here. I also used the Sweet Pea Flower Soft for the center of the daisy! There is so much talk on the yahoo groups about making your own Flower Soft so I am very excited about doing that next - it will be so much cheaper and I can always have the color I will need. YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome files, I can sure use them.
I'm glad you found a girly page to
scrapbook too.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

What a pretty pretty layout!! GREAT job ma'am!!