Thursday, April 2, 2009

REMODELING

Well as I posted before, I decided to remodel my daughters bedroom and the kids bathroom. It took us a week and a half with the kids busy schedules and my husband working late at nights but we are almost done! My daughters walls are a very pretty but bright yellow called Chilled Lemonade. We are waiting for our new bathroom counter tops that are being made and my husband is making a frame for the bathroom mirror and the posters that my daughter chose for her room! Here is the progress that we made so far - I am very happy with our choices! I forgot to take a before of the bathroom but it had wallpaper with bubbles on it and a fish border about 3/4 up the wall (what was I thinking?). What a big change in both rooms - the kids aren't babies anymore - so sad but each stage of their life is truly special!




BEFORE:

AFTER:



BEFORE:


AFTER:

And last but not least the kids bathroom remodel (the walls are a very nice bluish gray color). We decided to also get rid of the ocean scene shower curtain and put shower doors on.

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

Looking good! I'll bet the kids are sooooo excited! I love changing things. I get bored easy. My DH and I have only been in our house two years and I'm ready to switch things. He just shakes his head.