Thursday, January 8, 2009

FINALLY BACK - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wow I can't believe that I haven't posted anything on here since November 30. Where has the time gone? I guess when you leave for a week to vacation in the WARM, sunny state of Florida and then come back home only to realize that Christmas is only a few weeks away, you get kind of frantic with everything. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season - I know my family did. I have really missed my card making and scrapbooking - haven't touched it since the night before Christmas when I got the brilliant idea to make some gift card holders. I am slowly trying to get back in the swing of things but am now busy doing some things for my upcoming swarm in Feb. 2009. We have a group of 16 girls that will be cropping the night away for a long weekend (Thur-Sun). I can't wait! Following are some photos of my gift card holders - I think they turned out cute and the recipients loved them. It was worth the last minute effort to make them instead of just handing them the gift card.


Gift cards fit perfect in these little purses I made with the TBBM cart on the Cricut.


This card was my favorite I think because of the paper (wish the picture was better for you to see). I used my branch punch again - I love that punch!

And last but not least:

Okay Deb are you happy with me now? HAHA

No comments: