Friday, November 28, 2008

More Cards

I think I am getting addicted to making cards. It is so nice to take a break from scrapbooking to have something else that is fun to do also. I usually do one or two - 2 page spreads a night and then move on to making a card or two. Here are some I worked on last night! Hope you enjoy!

I used my Martha Stewart Branch punch to make this one! This is my favorite punch. You can do so much with it.


I would love to take credit for this card but I got this idea from another persons blog. This was showing how to use more than one cuttlebug folder for a card. I got the idea from http://carolspaperplayce.blogspot.com/2008/09/debut-design-for-cuttlebug-challenges.html


This one was made with Sure Cuts a Lot. I just ordered this pattern for $1 from http://www.myscrapchick.com/ She had some very cute patterns on sale that I just couldn't pass up.



I was playing around with my cuttlebug again and used my favorite folder the Textile Texture to make this one.


This is just a stamp from the Stampin Up collection called Season of Friendship. I then of course used my other Martha punch - the scallop border.



No comments: